Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear You...


Dear You,
It's strange how we don't trust each other anymore. How we hide things just because we don't want to make it awkward for each other.

You could have told me all. Why your day was a shitty adventure? Why your smile is little Broken?

And you could have asked me all. Why did I choose to wear white again? Why I need a redo for my beard?

Instead, we decided to sit idle. Let the time pass by, Play it cool.

I know how your lips tremble when you are about to share something which is sensitive. I know how you drum roll with your fingers when you are thinking something very deep. I know the words you scramble before you are about to confront someone.


I can be a lot of things. But I want to be on your side all the Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment