Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear Friend.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Dear You,
Yes, You.
Thank You for being around. Thank You for being such an amazing sport.

And Then for Not staying around when you were needed. So that I can make a stupid decision, and you can make fun out of those circumstances.

Thanks for all those Secret Gossips. The kind of conversation I didn't make with anyone else.
Things we did, and we know that we won't be doing same with anyone else, anytime soon.

Thank You for all those movie marathons, drunk memories, long walk, eat outs, unplanned travel and nonsense conversations. And if you were in any few of these, you need to know, you are important.
Thanks for holding me. You know, for all those times, when I was feeling low. You know I would have done the same for you. Whatever happens, I'll be there for you too.
Hope to see you around. Forever.

Happy  Friendship Day. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment